A meat thermometer is a must-have kitchen appliance that helps you monitor the temperature of the food when the meat is cooked. This kitchen helper helps you cook meat properly so that the meat doesn’t remain tough or overcooked.
If you are looking for an efficient digital food thermometer at a reasonable price range, Kizen Instant Read Meat Thermometer can be the right choice. This meat thermometer has numerous useful features; for example, it is ultra-fast, waterproof, and calibratable, etc.
So, let’s move on to more details about this digital food thermometer in this review…
Kizen Instant Read Meat Thermometer Reviews
Kizen Instant Read Meat Thermometer has good fame and reputation as a meat thermometer with accurate and quick temperature read. It is a durable, well-calibrated, and instant-read model. It gives you a wide range of cooking options as it can read meat temperatures between -58 to 572 Fahrenheit.
The bright LCD screen improves visibility in low light conditions, and this feature comes in handy when you make barbeques at night. Other features include a waterproof probe and an auto turn-off feature.
- You can control the temperature quickly and easily with this meat thermometer and make perfectly cooked meats such as chicken, beef, pork, mutton, etc. This meat thermometer can read the temperature accurately in 2-3 seconds.
- This device features an ultra-premium probe, which is waterproof and easy to store. There is no storage hassle using this probe as the probe is retractable. The internal magnet large hang hole makes storage even more facile.
- It also features a convenient battery saving auto-off. Thus the device turns off automatically when it remains inactive for 10 minutes.
- This digital meat thermometer includes a large and bright LCD screen because of which you can check the temperature easily when the light is low.
- The food thermometer comes well-packaged in a premium foam-lined box. So, it would be an ideal present for your cooking or barbeque enthusiast friends or relatives. In the foam-lined box, you will get 2 CR 2032 batteries (1 extra as a service), bonus eCookbook “Modern Cooking” meat temperature guide, user’s manual.
Response time of the Kizen Instant Read Meat Thermometer
Though it is a cheap meat thermometer, the speed at which it gives the accurate temperature of the meat while cooking is unbeatable. The time it takes to deliver the reading is as little as 2-3 seconds. Thus, you will be able to cook your favorite meat items easily, ensuring perfect taste.
You don’t have to worry about accidental falls if you use this unit because this meat thermometer is made of sturdy ABS plastic, which has given it superior durability. The probe is made of stainless steel, which bends at 180 degrees. The probe also has an anti-bacterial coating. So, all the parts of this meat thermometer are safe and durable indeed.
Kizen Meat Thermometer is IP67 rated waterproof meat thermometer, which means it will be protected even though it is immersed for 30 minutes in water at a depth of 1 meter. So, you can rinse this thermometer under running water without hesitation.
How to Calibrate the Kizen Meat Thermometer?
If this meat thermometer doesn’t show the reading accurately, you have the privilege to calibrate it. Calibrating this thermometer is a breeze. You just need to follow some simple steps.
- First of all, take a glass full of ice and then fill it with cold water.
- Now, put the thermometer in the middle of the ice bath.
- Press and hold “CAL” until you see “CALL” in the display. You have to use the C/F button to increase the digits and HOLD/MAX-MIN button to decrease the digits.
- Upon reaching the desired temperature, you should not press any button, and the display will revert to regular operation.
In a word, Kizen Meat Thermometer is a useful and decent one that made cooking meat much more comfortable. It has a long lifespan for its waterproof feature and superb durability. You will find it beneficial once you start using it. Hopefully, this Kizen Instant Read Meat Thermometer Review helped you gather some ideas about this best digital meat thermometer.