Have you ever questioned why the first human started squeezing fruits or vegetables to extract juices? Trust me; no one really knows why or how people started making juices. But that didn’t stop anyone from drinking a glass of fresh juice first thing in the morning. Fruits and veggies come in different tastes, colors, and flavors. While it may come down to personal opinions, some fruit extracts are widely popular than others.
Fruit and vegetable juices are a better fit for dieting and cleansing. Different kinds of berries and vegetables are well-known for cleansing internal organs when consumed in the morning. Besides, medical experts believe that it can boost your immune system to protect you from a number of diseases and illnesses as it contains high levels of phytonutrients, including antioxidants in the juice.
Here are 6 healthy juices to drink in the morning.
Apples: Filled with antioxidants, apple is one of the most popular fruits in the world. They are a delight when juiced and comes with added benefits like:
- Reducing cholesterol
- Cleansing Liver
- Preventing asthma
- Antioxidants reduce pimples on skin and prevents dandruff
- Filled with Vitamin A keeps your eye vision improved
Remember the old saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away’?
Pineapples: When you want a tropical flavor and want to find an alternative to Piña colada, you must go for pineapple juice. The second most favorite tropical juice is the pineapple juice. The benefits of the pineapple juices are:
- Contains Bromelain enzyme which prevents a cough and cold
- Regulates blood sugar
- Contains vitamin C, which strengthens bones and healing wounds
- Cures constipation
- Helps to release toxins from the body
There are some other nutritional values of this juice, but the best thing is, it is alternative to Piña colada, your liver will be dancing with joy right after you have a glass of pineapple juice.
Tomato: Tomatoes are the best way to break the ice. Not literally of course, but arguing about Tomato being a fruit or vegetable is the best way to start a conversation. Tomatoes are vegetables, and you should know that the juice of tomato clears your skin better than the artificial face washes. Why should you drink a glass right away? here is a list of the benefits:
- Known to reduce heart disease
- Help reduce the damage gained by smoking or secondhand smoking
- Reduces statin drugs dangers
- Prevents kidney damage and gallbladder stones
- Keeps your hair healthy and prevents skin damage
- Reduces blood clot risks
Cabbage: You should be surprised to read cabbage juice in the middle of fruit and vegetable juices. But if you care about your health and your pocket, cabbage squash is a must for you. Here’s a list why:
- Helps reduce the chance of breast, lung, prostate, colon and stomach cancer
- Treats the clots and gives a healthy bowel movement facility
- Natural cure for obesity
- Helps your skin to glow and reduce the damage to skin cells
- The vitamin E in cabbage juice strengthens hair
Try to drink fresh cabbage juice when you start your morning. It’s cheap, and it helps you to say you have a good diet.
Citrus: Lemons and oranges are the most popular in the citrus department. The juices of these fruits are heavenly and can cool down your mind and body. In the morning or after a day out in the sun, what’s better than a lemon juice or a pulpy orange juice? Let’s get to know why they are one of the best kinds of juices.
- A great remedy for common cold and cough
- Stops the itches
- Vitamin C helps you to stimulate your digestions and blood clots
- Prevents kidney stones
- Balances blood pressure
- Promotes skin conditioning
By now you should already know why vitamin C is good for you. Citrus fruits are filled with vitamin C, and it’s better to start off your day with a glass of it.
Kale: Looking for health benefits, minerals, and proteins? Kale is the vegetable for you. Shake up a glass of kale juice, blend it and make a remedy for cancer protection. Here are some benefits of kale juice:
- Enriched with vitamin K, Kale develops bone
- Antioxidants help you to prevent cancers
- Reduces cardiovascular disease risk
- Enriches blood with oxygen
- Excellent source of manganese
Don’t mind the color and just drink the juice of kale. Choose the perfect stem and leaf and find a recipe that will make the taste of the juice better.
These are the Best Fruits and Vegetables for Juicing. There are many other fruits and veggies which are a great component for a juice, but these are the best ones out there. Drinking a glass of juice first thing in the morning will stimulate your mind to get into a diet plan or boost your emotions and physique. So go to your kitchen, open up your fridge, find some of these fruits or vegetables crank up that juicer, make a juice and just go on sipping on that juice.
Have a fruitful day!